Are you a child care and development specialist looking for an exciting new position at a growing company?
Kids Care Academy may be the perfect fit for you.
We are always looking for new talent for our facility. Check out the job description below. If you think you’re a fit, mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not have a resume, you can also apply online using the button below.Apply Online
Kids Care Academy Teacher Position
Hours: 20 – 35 hours per week
Work Times: 6am – 6pm, Monday – Friday
- Supervise assigned group in a manner that best assures the education, welfare, health and safety of each child. Treat each child with dignity and respect. Maintain order in and out of the classroom.
- Interact with parents and children in a warm and sensitive manner.
- Plan curriculum and learning objectives with attention to individual needs and development. Work with teaching team in planning, executing, and evaluating all daily classroom and outdoor activities. These activities should meet developmentally appropriate practices guidelines.
- Lead teaching team in preparing a warm, stimulating environment that is orderly, clean, and appealing and permit the child to grown and explore.
- Perform administrative duties as appropriate.
- Teachers should be at least 18-years old with education and background in Early Childhood or Elementary Education, Child Development, or an equivalent area.
- Must be willing to enroll in classes for a minimum CDA beginning at the next enrollment period.
- Experience working with preschool age is beneficial.
- Able to communicate well and to relate well with parents, children, and co-workers.
- Able to work well in a team situation.
- Able to meet physical and emotional demands of active preschool program.
- Able to plan, execute, and adjust curriculum to meet individual developmental needs of children in assigned group.
- Enjoys children and able to relate to them.
Send Resume to: email@example.com
Don’t forget to download an application form and drop it by our office!